What is the SEA PTA?
The School of Engineering & Arts Parent Teacher Association (SEA PTA) is a group of parents and staff that are here to support our school through volunteering and fundraising events.
What do we do?
The PTA supports a variety of initiatives for the students, teachers, and administrators at SEA.
Throughout the school year, we sponsor fun, free, family-focused activities to build community. We also organize fundraisers that help support:
- Student enrichment activities
- Music programs
- Field trips
- Outdoor learning
- Curriculum support
- Classroom needs
- And much, much more!
The PTA has monthly meetings, where there is always FREE childcare available!
Anyone may attend our monthly PTA meetings. Some of the topics we cover:
- Upcoming events
- Updates from Principal Hanson and Dr. Rieckenberg
- Volunteer opportunities
- Presentations from SEA teachers & staff
- Other ways we can support the school
Join the SEA PTA
Why join the PTA? So many reasons!
Here are just a few:
- Meet other parents and SEA families
- Get school updates directly from Principal Hanson
- Share your ideas and feedback for SEA
- Have fun!
Anyone can join! We welcome all parents and guardians of current SEA students.